Signature Health outpatient programs encompass a wide range of mental health, counseling, and chemical dependency services:
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Opiate Detox – Suboxone Treatment
Psychiatrists and nursing staff specialize in providing outpatient psychiatric evaluations as well as medication management services.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Mental health Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Case Management, including Intensive Case Management (CPST)
- CPST workers provide community-based crisis support, symptom monitoring, skill development, behavior management, advocacy, and other programs to help clients achieve independence.
Signature Health’s team of social workers and counselors address issues including anxiety, depression, ADD or ADHD, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis.
- Marriage and Family Counseling
Therapy groups meet on an outpatient basis and currently include DBT, Art Therapy, Creative Healing for Women, Adult Survivors of Child Abuse (Women Only), Wellness and Recovery Action Plan (WRAP), Social Skills, and CD Persuasion Group.
- Art Therapy
- Lab Services
- Walk-In Assessment Clinic
- Integrated Medicine
- Primary Medical Care
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Family preservation services help families with children who are at risk for out of home placement for a variety of reasons, including Job and Family Services involvement, family history of abuse and/or neglect, detrimental family discord, child with behaviors unmanageable for the family, chemical dependency issues, and legal involvement. Services are provided in the home, school and community.