Signature Health believes that staying active is a key component in every individual’s recovery. Providing opportunities to explore new interests, share opinions, meet new friends and stay connected to old friends increases self-sufficiency and improves quality of life, which are important steps on the road to recovery.
Signature Health is proud to host these programs:
- Signature Connectors - weekly, peer-led groups promoting hobbies and activities including Bingo, crochet, in house movies, arts and crafts and general discussion
- AA Meetings
- Ashtabula Location - Heroin Anonymous, Family to Family NAMI Group, and Mind Over Matters Weight Support Group
- Peer-to-Peer Counseling (provided through NAMI) led by trained consumers
- Consumer Advisory Meetings - for consumers and family members to offer and share valuable feedback
- Signature Health Foundation activities - consumers participate and/or benefit from Foundation activities depending on level of need. Activities include community garage sales, back to school programs, food banks and clothing/shoe drives